Our Brand Overlay feature allows you to upload an image/logo of your choice, and overlay it on top of your video player.
It is currently default to overlay across all of your video players, even those previously embedded elsewhere.
To upload your own brand overlay image, simply do the following:
1) Log in to vzaar
2) Click on Settings via the menu at the top of the screen
3) Select the Branding option
4) Turn on Overlay (if not on on already) in the Brand Overlay section
5) Browse for an image on your computer and then click the upload button
Please be aware, that the image you upload won't be re-sized for each individual player, so choose your size wisely. You can easily delete the overlay, and upload a new image, so don't worry if you get it wrong the first time round.
If you would like to make use of transparency layers, please make sure you are uploading your graphic as a PNG file.
6) Once the image has been successfully uploaded, select the position on the video player where you would like it to be displayed. Using the grid reference tool, simply choose from the top, bottom, left, right, one of the four corners, or even the centre of the player.
7) You can also adjust the level of transparency of your image, so if you'd like to partially see the video content behind your brand overlay, you can adjust that here for an additional professional touch.
8) If you would like to make your brand overlay clickable, you can choose to redirect users to your brand text link by turning on the Link overlay to brand text URL option here.
Should you want to make use of this feature, you will need to setup your brand text link as well.
Note that, on some mobile operating systems (e.g. iOS) on smaller-screen devices (e.g. iPhone) the OS mandates that the video play full-screen in the native player. When the vzaar player is bypassed in this way, certain features such as branding and social sharing are not available.