The video player size can be customized to suit your needs.
If you upload a video
, you can choose from a list of convenient presets: Small, Medium, Large, Original or HD (High Definition). You can also set a default player size for all future uploads in your
There's also a 'custom' setting, which allows you to specify the exact dimensions of the video player you desire. Simply enter the width, and vzaar calculates the height for you so that your video maintains the correct aspect ratio.
When uploaded, we'll encode the video to the size of the player selected so that the picture and sound quality is retained throughout. As a result, your video will be delivered to you in the following dimensions:
- Standard 4:3 (320x240)
- Widescreen 16:9 (320x180)
- Standard 4:3 (448x336)
- Widescreen 16:9 (448x252)
- Standard 4:3 (576x432)
- Widescreen 16:9 (576x324)
- 768x576 in normal mode
- 1280x720 in full-screen mode
- vzaar will return the player in the source's original size. This is perfect for when you produce video at the size you'd like displayed on your website.
It is possible to manually change the width and height dimensions of the embed video code. This will, however, change the size of the player and effectively squeeze the same video source into it which means you may lose some quality in playback.