There are many ways to get your source videos onto our service for hosting and delivery:
- Web-based uploader - upload from your local hard disk via our web UI.
- Zapier Integration - upload new videos straight from Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and others with little set-up
- Desktop uploader - upload in bulk from your local hard disk using a native Mac OSX or Windows application.
- API - upload content with a custom uploader for your website or app
- Bulk on-boarding - if you have videos hosted online (either in storage or with another video host) and you'd like to have them uploaded to vzaar directly from your existing host, contact our Sales Department about a quote for a custom on-boarding job. As long as we can get a direct link to the source video, these transfers tend to be reasonably straightforward.