There are many ways to get your source videos onto our service for hosting and delivery:
- Web-based uploader - upload from your local hard disk via our web UI.
- Link uploading - upload from a URL link to the video somewhere on the web.
- Desktop uploader - upload in bulk from your local hard disk using a native Mac OSX or Windows application.
- iOS app - upload from your iPhone or iPad
- Dropbox uploading - upload files already in (or via) your Dropbox account.
- Bulk on-boarding - if you have videos hosted online (either in storage or with another video host) and you'd like to have them uploaded to vzaar directly from your existing host, contact our Sales Department about a quote for a custom on-boarding job. As long as qwe can get a direct link to the source video, these transfers tend to be reasonably straightforward.